- What information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information (such as your name, email address, phone number, and physical address);
- Payment information (such as your credit card number or PayPal account details);
- Information about your use of our services (such as your browsing and purchase history);
- Communications you send to us (such as emails, messages, and reviews);
- Information about your device (such as your IP address and browser type); and
- Other information you provide to us.
- How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you;
- To process your payments and manage your account;
- To communicate with you about our services;
- To personalize your experience on our website;
- To improve our website and services;
- To prevent fraud and ensure the security of our website and services;
- To comply with legal obligations; and
- For other purposes with your consent.
- How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or destruction. These measures include:
- Limiting access to your personal information to authorized employees and contractors;
- Using encryption and other security technologies to protect your personal information during transmission;
- Regularly reviewing and updating our security practices; and
- Conducting third-party security audits and assessments.
- Do we share your information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as described below:
- We may share your personal information with our service providers who help us provide our services to you (such as payment processors, shipping carriers, and website hosts);
- We may share your personal information with law enforcement, government agencies, or other third parties when required by law or to protect our legal rights or those of others; and
- We may share your personal information with our affiliates or business partners with your consent.
- Your rights
You have the right to:
- Access your personal information;
- Correct your personal information;
- Delete your personal information;
- Restrict the processing of your personal information;
- Object to the processing of your personal information;
- Receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information; and
- Lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
- Transferring your information outside the EU
We may transfer your personal information to countries outside the EU, such as the United States. We will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information, such as standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
- Contact Us